Ignition System For Gas EngineLeading Distributor / Channel Partner of ignition system for gas engine from Ahmedabad.
Ignition System For Gas Engine
Approx. Price: Rs 35,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Power Supply||12V -24 VDC|
|Environmental||-40 to +90 Degree Celsius|
|HT Connections||SAE post|
|Max Speed||10,000 teeth/Sec|
Designed to control normally aspirated, turbo-charged and lean-burn engines, running on LPG, natural gas and biogas, GS4/6 utilises the latest inductive ignition technology to ensure that engine emissions are kept to an absolute minimum. The igniters have been designed with the additional functionality required for the stationary gas engine market, and for more complex vehicle applications. Packed with useful features, reducing engine development and setup times considerably.
- Advanced Closed Loop Control
- Maintenance Free
- Robust Construction
- Fully Programmable
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Lean and Stoichiometric
- 1-4 And 1-6 Cylinder Engines
- CHP Engines
- Generator Set Engines
- Compressor Engines
- Commercial Vehicle Engines
- Forklift Truck Engines
- SM60 Ignition Coil :Gill Instruments SM60 coils are designed to provide powerful and efficient spark ignition for normally aspirated or turbo charged, stoichiometric or lean burn gaseous fuelled engines up to approximately 2 litres (120 cubic inches) per cylinder.Available with an AMP sealed connector for LT connections (screw terminals available as an option). SM60 coils are single, high efficiency, compact, dry coils designed to work with the Gill range of inductive igniters. They are fully encapsulated with no exposed core, providing robust spark ignition technology.
- Engine Position Sensors : The standard conversion kit comes with a surface mount engine position sensor. Push-in and threaded position sensors are also available as options to give you additional flexibility.With a robust design, easy to fit mountings and electrical connectors they are the number one choice for OEM purchasers worldwide.
- Timing Disk :The standard conversion kits come with either a four or six cylinder timing disk. Alternatively the igniter can be programmed to work with timing disks already fitted to the engine.
- Wiring Harness :The standard conversion kit comes with a wiring harness suitable for engines with up to six cylinders for connecting the ignition system, coil primaries and engine possition sensors. Available with fully water proof connectors. Customised harnesses are also available on request.