Flexible Single Core CableProviding you the best range of flexible single core cable with effective & timely delivery.
Flexible Single Core Cable
Approx. Price: Rs 30 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Nominal Cross Sectional Area Of Conductor||1.50 sq.mm|
|Diameter Of Wire||0.30 mm|
|Thickness Of Insulation||0.70 mm|
|Current Capacity||14 Amps|
|DC Resistance at 20 Degree Celsius||12.10 ohm/km|
- Applications . These wires/cables are used for wiring in control panels, machines and various electrical installations in dry and damp interior especially under typical industrial environmental conditions.
- Insulation : The conductors are insulated with specially formulated FR pvc compound with a high insulation resistance value. The insulation process is carried out on modem high speed extrusion lines, which ensures high accuracy and consistency performance. Flame Retardant properties enable the cable to withstand overloads. The insulation is resistant to boiling water, steam ,vapours. This prevents ageing and cracking in kitchen,bathroom,damp wall and chemical Industry.
- Marking :The cable are printed with generic marking ACE - FR- LF .
- Colours : Red ,Yellow, Green, BlackYellow/green. Grey, White.Other Color available On Request.
- Packing : 100 mtr coils packed in Plastic Wrapper and packed inprotective cartons, 500 mtrs in wooden drums.